Earn money and have FUN!

Internet Advertising

Saturday, January 14, 2012

VIVA LAS VEGAS

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

I made sure that I dropped my DIRECTV bill that was due, in the mail before we started our journey through the desert to one of my favorite cities on earth, Las Vegas. The last time I went to Las Vegas was when I was twenty-one years old with one of my best friends from college. We stayed at the Venetian, a great hotel. We had a blast. We stayed out all night and rested by the pool during the day. We saw some great shows and I have been wanting to go back forever! Finally, My husband had a weekend off and we live close enough that we were able to swing by for the weekend. I ended up getting a great Groupon deal for the weekend. It was a two day hotel stay at a smaller hotel on the strip, tickets to a show and a dinner credit all for four hundred dollars. It was really a great way to celebrate our anniversary early. I had so much fun this time with my husband that I can’t wait to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here