Earn money and have FUN!

Internet Advertising

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Real Estate Agent

This post is written by Solomon Dejesus

I became a real estate agent right out of college and now I have been an agent for almost 40 years.
My family has had some financial struggles since the real estate market plummeted.

We have three kids, two of which are in college, so we are really trying to find ways to save money. My wife works as a clerk at a middle school and just accepted a part-time job as a sales clerk at a department store. She also has started clipping coupons to use at the grocery store and has nearly cut our grocery bills in half. I really appreciate all of the time and effort she has put into saving money and helping our family earn more money.

One thing that I did not want to get rid of was our security system that we got when we searched online for ADT Security Anchorage. No matter what the price, I want our family to feel safe. I believe that the housing market will pick up eventually, but it may take several years for the market to recover. In the mean time, we will continue to figure out ways to save money until I can find another career path.

1 comment:

  1. Once you find the perfect dog pet bed, be sure to clean the area very thoroughly for your dog. If your dog likes to camp out in the closet be sure to remove heavy items that may be sitting on the shelf above her. Create a peaceful and safe environment for your dog to sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here